|SafeSend Exchange Suite version only.|
Secure messages can be sent to any email address from SafeSend Exchange. You can enter a message for the recipient and choose the authentication method required (if firm settings allow). To send a message from Outlook®, see the Composing a New Secure Message From the Outlook® Plug-In article.
- Click New Message to open the Compose Message window.
- Enter one or more recipient email addresses in the TO field.
- Each recipient will have their own access code or question when authenticating.
- Enter a Subject line for the message.
- Enter a Message for the recipient(s).
- Use the message formatting options for your message as needed.
- Options include bold, highlighting, centering, indentations, and more.
- Click Attach to attach any files you would like to send.
- You may also drag and drop the files you wish to send directly into the message.
- Click Preview to see a preview of the mail.
- This displays the message, the files you have attached, the recipients, and the authentication methods for each recipient.
- Click Save Draft to close the message box and save what you have done in the Drafts section of your mailbox.
- You can reopen and continue whenever you would like.
- Click the Gear icon to set the retention period and the authentication method of the mail.
- For a detailed description of these options, see the Setting Retention and Authentication Methods article.
- Click Send to deliver the mail to all recipients.