|SafeSend Exchange Suite version only.|
A Drop-Off link is an easy and secure way for your clients to send files to you and fellow firm members. No login or account is required for the client. For more information about Drop Off link settings, see the Drop Off Boxes and Links article.
Access Your Drop-Off Links
- Click the profile icon in the top right-hand corner of SafeSend Exchange.
- Click Drop Off Links.
- Click the Copy icon to copy the link OR
- Click the link to be directed to the drop-off page.
Add a Drop Off Link to Your Email Signature
- Click File in the top left corner of Outlook®.
- Click Options in the left panel.
- Click Mail in the left panel.
- Click Signatures. . .
- Place your cursor where you would like the link inserted.
- Click the Insert Hyperlink icon.
- Enter the Text to display.
- Enter the link Address.
- Click OK to add the link to your email signature.