|SafeSend Exchange Legacy version only.|
Follow the steps below to correct this issue:
- Delete the Manifests folder in the following file path:
- OS (C:) > Users > *user name* > AppData > Local > Apps > 2.0 > *Random String of Letters and Numbers* > *Another Random String of Letters and Numbers* > Manifests
- Reinstall the SafeSend Exchange plugin.
- See the following help center article for the most current installation links:
- Installing and Activating SafeSend (New User)
If you are unable to see some of these folders, they may be hidden. To view them:
- Click the View tab in your file browser
- Click the Hidden Items checkbox.