|SafeSend Exchange Legacy version only.|
Sometimes, when troubleshooting complex issues with the SafeSend Plugin, it's necessary for us to get some additional information to troubleshoot the issue further.
To help us get to the root cause of the issue, please send a copy of your Microsoft "Event Viewer" Logs.
To generate these logs, please follow the steps listed below:
To open "Event Viewer", follow the steps below:
- Click the "Start" button in Outlook.
- Click "Control Panel" > "System and Security" > "Administrative Tools".
- Double-click "Event Viewer".
- Click to expand "Windows Logs" in the left pane.
- Select "Application".
- Click the "Action" menu.
- Select "Save All Events As".
- Name the file "eventviewer.evtx".
- Click the "Save" button.
- Click the "OK" button if you see a "Display Information" dialog.
You're done! Please attach the file to your email or case with us so that we can assist further.