Follow the below steps if you would like to give an associate or colleague access to your “portal mailbox” so they may view or download items sent to you. They will have access from the Outlook plugin.
- Click the “More…” drop-down menu in the Outlook plugin
- Choose “Settings”
- An Internet Browser will automatically open to your SafeSend Settings
- Under the “User Settings” tab, select the “Portal Options”
- Enable the box, “Enable other users to access my Mailbox”
- Click, “Select User” to choose who you want to have access to your Mailbox
- Once done, click “Save and Close"
IMPORTANT: Both users must enable their mailboxes for it to be bi-directional - access must be granted by both parties.
Use Mailbox Delegation
- Click “My Portal Inbox” in the Outlook plugin
- Click the Drop-down arrow to “Select Mailbox User”
- Select the “Mailbox” you wish to view.
- The information will then load (it may take a minute to load)