If you need to completely remove a transfer or file from the system, you can do so by “canceling” a transfer from both through your SafeSend Plugin from the "Sent Items History" report from the "More" dropdown menu OR through the Online Portal. Both ways to cancel are listed below.
- Go to your "More" dropdown and select "Sent Items History" Report.
- Right Mouse Click on any “Active” transfer and select “Cancel Transfer”.
- When canceling a transfer, you are removing the recipient’s access to all information and erasing the files from the server. Once a transfer is canceled the information is gone for good.
- The transfer will remain in your Sent Items History Report (SIHR) with a Link Status of “Cancelled”
- After you have logged in online to the SafeSend Portal you with then got to your "Sent" items.
- From here you will select the "check-off box" on the left side of the name of the recipient.
- Then hit the "Delete" trashcan icon at the top
- This will then you give you the pop-up below confirming that if you would like to "Delete Message" or "Cancel Transfer"
- Once cancelled then you are welcome to resend what is needed