As a new user, you should have received an email with your Account Information to get started. You will want to use this information to update your password, install SafeSend and Activate.
Updating your SafeSend Password
The password included in the “purchase email” should be updated to something you will easily remember. We do not recommend activating your plugin with the “Temporary” password.
- Go to www.safesend.com
- Click "Login" on the top right of the page
- Enter your email address and provided password
- Select the Gear Icon () on the top right
- Select "Profile"
- Enter the current password and a new password
- You may need to complete the "Authentication Information" before saving
- Click "Save and Close"
Install SafeSend: To install SafeSend, you will need to request the download links from our support team.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting installation links
- Once our team responds, click the link provided in the email
- An installer package will be downloaded
- Open the EXE file
- Follow the onscreen instructions
- Complete the installation
- Open Outlook
IMPORTANT: If you need to install the program in a Citrix/Terminal Server environment, please contact email@example.com for the correct installer.
Activate SafeSend: Once Installed, the SafeSend Plugin should appear in your Outlook toolbar
- Click the “More” drop-down menu: If the icon does not appear, Close and reopen Outlook. If it still does not appear contact Support@cpaperless.com
- Choose “Login”
- Enter your Email, New Password and Product Key (located in Installation Email)
- Click “Login” – the window will automatically close
- You are now ready to use the program.